My Dad walking Sunny down the isle....
The 3 Gorgeous Flower Girls!!!
My Mom and her Dad, Brother, and Sisters!!!
Sunny ready to escape the madness- they had a limo take them to their honeymoon suite!
The kids couldn't get enough of the live doves!!!
My little sister got married on Friday and is now Mrs. Sunny Heaton (I love the name). The wedding went so smooth and was so beautiful. Sunny was the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen! Jaylee got to be a beautiful flower girl, along with her other 2 cousins, Brooke and Brinly. Congrats Sunny and Josh!
2 comments:
Live doves! Looks pretty fancy! Sunny makes a beautiful bride. Jaylee looks so cute as a little flower girl. Congrats Sunny!
I feel bad that I didn't get to stop by before we left. Drama at the Laird home! Call me and I'll fill you in. The wedding looked like it was absolutley beautiful. Jaylee is such a doll. Where are the pictures of you????
Post a Comment