I know I just made a post not too long ago about Bretten's strange sleeping habits, but I couldn't pass up sharing these. He once again proved that he is a very unique sleeper! Bretten was just sitting at the counter eating his sandwich and decided he was done for the day! The last one was taken tonight. He came up to me and said "I want to snuggle with you Mommy" so I pulled him up on my lap and asked Jason to get me a story to read him, but he was out before Jason could even get me a book!
3 comments:
I seriously can't believe that kid! That is so funny! I'm so glad we have the great technology of cameras so you can catch all those great moments!
That is really funny that he can do that! Good for him! Your daughter is so pretty and boys cute as ever.
That last comment is NOT from Linds! It is from mikkel! My friend was just signed in on my comp and I didn't know it!
Post a Comment