Jaylee goes to pre-school two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, and this month, they have assigned certain things to each day, like wear as much orange as you can, wear as much black as you can, wear your costume day, etc. So, Thursday was crazy hair day and we're suppose to focus on using descriptive words while we help our child decide what to wear or what to do. Well, I was trying to get Jaylee so excited about "crazy, weird, fun, exciting, frizzy, funny, smells good, sparkly" hair day, using all the words I could and telling her and asking her for any ideas of what we could do, but she just wasn't digging it. She loves having her hair done, (don't get me wrong, she hates the process, but she loves to have it done and "looking like a princess" she always says), so she wasn't amused that I told her we get to do something different and crazy. She actually started crying because she thought I was crazy or something. Anyways, I said fine, we don't have to do it. I sat her down on my bed to finish doing her hair and Jason just got done taking his vitamin or something and had this little Dixie bathroom cup and I motioned to him to hand it to me and I put it in the middle of Jaylee's half pony-tail without her knowing! Don't ask me how that worked because I was laughing and thinking she was gonna get mad at me cause she knew something was up, but nope! She didn't even know. I even took some pictures of her and showed her and she still didn't notice anything was up with her hair. I finally took her and showed her in the mirror and at first she wasn't really excited about it until Jason told her how cool she looked. So, yes, she went to school with a bathroom cup in her hair!!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Crazy Hair Day at Pre-school!!!
Jaylee goes to pre-school two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, and this month, they have assigned certain things to each day, like wear as much orange as you can, wear as much black as you can, wear your costume day, etc. So, Thursday was crazy hair day and we're suppose to focus on using descriptive words while we help our child decide what to wear or what to do. Well, I was trying to get Jaylee so excited about "crazy, weird, fun, exciting, frizzy, funny, smells good, sparkly" hair day, using all the words I could and telling her and asking her for any ideas of what we could do, but she just wasn't digging it. She loves having her hair done, (don't get me wrong, she hates the process, but she loves to have it done and "looking like a princess" she always says), so she wasn't amused that I told her we get to do something different and crazy. She actually started crying because she thought I was crazy or something. Anyways, I said fine, we don't have to do it. I sat her down on my bed to finish doing her hair and Jason just got done taking his vitamin or something and had this little Dixie bathroom cup and I motioned to him to hand it to me and I put it in the middle of Jaylee's half pony-tail without her knowing! Don't ask me how that worked because I was laughing and thinking she was gonna get mad at me cause she knew something was up, but nope! She didn't even know. I even took some pictures of her and showed her and she still didn't notice anything was up with her hair. I finally took her and showed her in the mirror and at first she wasn't really excited about it until Jason told her how cool she looked. So, yes, she went to school with a bathroom cup in her hair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This picture brings back high school memories...But she sports it a lot better than I ever did!
I remember when you were a conehead for Halloween. That story is so funny. Sounds like she has a great preschool
Post a Comment