This teething stuff will probably get repetetive, but I just couldn't resist posting Kaysen't first tooth. It's not even all the way up yet, but just the fact that you can kind of see it is so exciting to a Mom! Kaysen is 9 months old and just barely getting his first and only tooth...no second tooth in sight...just 1 lone ranger!!! Anyways, brace yourself for many more photos of teeth because I'm sure the others wont be too far behind and I'll be here to photograph every new smile with them!!!
3 comments:
Kayson is so cute. All of your kids are. Thanks for the little note on my blog. I kind of feel like I am getting to know you, just from your blog!
A tooth to bite mommy with ! ha Ha
Half of me is jealous that Kaysen is starting to get his teeth and Owen isn't. It would really help Owen eat better since he won't eat pureed baby food. The other half is not so jealous cause I'm still nursing and that probably wouldn't be so fun!
Post a Comment