Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reliving My Childhood.....

Getting the glasses and water ready...(I don't know what those weird faces are all about)


Picking out the growing animals...Jaylee got a zebra and a lion and Bretten got a hippo and a tiger!


Waiting for them to grow...


A couple hours later and they're all grown!!!



I saw these "growing animals" in the clearance cart at Smith's the other day and it totally took me back to my own childhood memories of when my brothers and I used to go crazy over those toys. So I couldn't resist buying them and forcing my kids to relive my fun memories. Lucky for me it wasn't pure torture and they actually did enjoy it! Now I want to find one of those colorful rock crystal garden things that you grow...do you know what I'm talking about???...well, I know I'm getting way ahead of myself now. My kids probably wont even be old enough for those for another 5 years....but hey, I guess I never grew out of them!!!

No comments: