We finally have an up-to-date family picture. Yeah! This one wasn't my first choice, but I can't get the other ones to upload for some reason. This is the only one that will, so this is all you get. :)
What a cute cute family. I love your haircut. I don't know if it's been like that for a while and I just haven't seen it, but I really love it on you. It looks great. I definitely think your kids (especially the two oldest) look like Crosby's. I did get the email. I am slacking lately on replying to my emails. School and life have been busy. I
8 comments:
I love that picture. YOu look so good in it. I need to take new family pictures.
Hey Hot Momma! Love the Pictures! We really need to get one, but I'm waiting a few more months.
Hi Cherish!
Yeah, it has been forever since I've seen you. You look like you are doing great, and you have a beautiful family. :)
Angela
What a cute cute family. I love your haircut. I don't know if it's been like that for a while and I just haven't seen it, but I really love it on you. It looks great. I definitely think your kids (especially the two oldest) look like Crosby's. I did get the email. I am slacking lately on replying to my emails. School and life have been busy. I
Cherish! I love the family pictures. You look so great!
That picture is so cute! You look great and your hair is so cute! How is everything going up there? Do you know when you will be down south next?
Cherish! What a beautiful family!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Your haircut is adorable! I hope to talk to you soon!
Cherish! What a beautiful family!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Your haircut is adorable! I hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment