Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kaysen is getting so big!




Once again, we had a nice day today! (yeah!) I keep telling myself "this will be the last day of good weather, so we better take advantage of it", but it keeps happening, which is a good thing. I was running out of ways to entertain the over-energetic Kaysen, so I finally pulled out Bretten's rocking horse and put Kaysen on it. He went crazy! He caught on right away and put his hands on the handles and rocked himself crazy! I was holding onto him at first, but quickly realized he didn't even need me. It was a bitter-sweet moment for the fact that he could do it by himself, but sad to see him growing up so fast and not needing me by his side all the time. Jaylee and Bretten kept themselves entertained by racing their cars down the driveway for an hour. Kaysen watches them with such fascination and you can tell he wants to join in on their fun. It'll be fun when he can, but I don't want it to happen too soon. I love having my sweet little baby! (I can't wait til we can finish our yard. The kids don't mind the dirt though! haha!)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I was writing a comment on the Whitney's blog and saw your name and knew it must be you! Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Your kids are getting so big. I still remember seeing Jaylee when she was only a week or two old. Time goes by so fast. We started a blog too. The address is ajcemiles@blogspot.com. I will send you an invite. Hope you have a fun Halloween.

The Spencers said...

That is so crazy that Kaysen is on that toy and he is not falling off! I don't think I would trust Owen on it yet. Your driveway is huge! How fun for the kids to get to have that to ride there bikes on.

Taylors said...

:( It's a sad day when we realize our babies don't need us as much anymore. I remember getting to that point with Zack, but not really wish Josie, I guess because they were so close she didn't get to really ever be "my baby". Your house looks so nice!! I bet you love it. Your kids are so cute, I can't wait to see everyone's trick or treating pictures!!
Oh, I'm also glad Jason is home more, I know how you feel. Rick's commute in Reno was 45 minutes one way! It took too much time out of our day so it is nice to have him home so much earlier and leave later and the kids actually get to see him before they go to bed.

Taylors said...

ok sorry my comment is so long I just haven't commented on your picture for a while :0)

. said...

Hey Cherish! Thanks for writing on my blog! I do know who you are. Danny was one of my good friends growing up! I love that kid. Where is he now? I am happy that you watch the Bachelor too! I am a little addicted I think. I need a new hobby. I love the idea of posting a poll! I put it on my page. We will see what happens! Your kids are so cute. How old are they?

Andrea Gilberg said...

Cherish, hey thanks for the comment, your kids are sooo cute, I bet you are so happy to have your husband around more. He is a pharmacist right, or no... i cant remember, Daniel is appling to pharmacy schools right now. so we still have forever to go. but anyways, how is danny, is he home???