Saturday, October 20, 2007

Costume Parade...but no parade!






We were suppose to have a costume parade for our neighborhood today. I got the kids all dressed up and we decorated their bikes and the wagon (for Kaysen), but about an hour before this was all to take place, it got really windy and a storm blew in. By 3:30, the time this was all suppose to take place, it was thundering and lightning and hailing outside. The kids weren't too happy about that and the only thing that made them cheer up is when I told them we could go say hi to Daddy at work and get some painting and coloring books. So, I guess it wasn't a complete waste of a day!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Cherish-

Your children's costumes are adorable!! I am sorry that their parade was cancelled. I hope that their Halloween will be more enjoyable!

Lacey said...

Arr! I love your little pirates & Kayson is so chubby!