Kaysen fell asleep in the wagon while Jaylee and Bretten trick-or-treated!
My three little munchkins! I love these kids!!!
Checking out the candy they got...yum!
Me and my cute boys!
Kaysen was much happier to change into this outfit!
We had a great Halloween! The kids have been looking forward to it for a long time, so when they woke up this morning and I told them that today was the big day, they were sooo excited! I quickly realized that I should have saved that exciting news for later on because they drove me crazy asking me every few minutes if it was time to go "twick-oh-tweeting" yet. Jaylee was a beautiful bride. All month long when people would ask her what she was going to be, she'd tell them "I'm getting married for Halloween". She's so funny. Bretten decided to be Dumbo. I had a cute pirate costume for him, but he was tired of wearing it from all the other Halloween things we've dressed up for. Kaysen was a Pooh bear bumble bee. His costume was really cute and cozy and it had a big padded bear belly. He seemed to disagree with what I thought was cute; probably because he could hardly move in it, so toward the end of the night I changed him into Bretten's old pumpkin outfit and he was a lot happier. I walked around the block with my kids so they could go trick-or-treating and other than a few dogs scaring Jaylee to death, we had a fun time. I was hoping they wouldn't want to go to every house (because as you probably know, trick-or-treating with kids is a very S-L-O-W process) so I was pleasantly surprised when Jaylee announced after just a few blocks that she was done and ready to go home. I wasn't gonna fight her on that one! I think they had more fun answering the door and handing out candy to all the other neighbor kids anyways! We actually got some trick-or-treaters this year too. After 5 years of living in apartments and kid-un-friendly neighborhoods, it was nice to finally have people show up to our door. Well, that was our exciting Halloween! Hope everyone else had a great time too!
4 comments:
Cherish! Your kids' costumes are awesome! You guys look like you had so much fun! It is way fun to have an active neighborhood. I am glad that you guys are enjoying Vernal! I hope we can make it out that way and see you soon!
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Your family is adorable! I love your costumes.
They are so cute! Good idea taking the wagon. I know Owen wanted to fall asleep so bad, but we just lugged him around all night-he's heavy! It would have been a good idea to have a wagon, then McKade wouldn't have had to walk as much either. I'll remember that for next year-thanks for the idea!
Wow you've got quite the costume collection....I love that Dumbo costume...I still remember it from last year. I need to come see your house. It looks HUGE! Okay so Bretten kills me with his sleeping positions....I would be a little worried with the last position that he might hurt himself! Love that kid! Kaysen has changed a lot since the last time I've seen him. He looks adorable in that costume! Love Ya
Post a Comment