Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Traditions...








It has been a tradition for us to bake sugar cookies (for just about every holiday) and decorate them. My kids love "helping" and love decorating the cookies. Even more though, they LOVE eating their finished product! We baked these cookies on Monday for family night and took them to some of our neighbors/friends. As you can see the kids really enjoyed themselves! The thing with kids though is they lick their hands and fingers and candy while decorating and take a nibble of the cookies here and there, so I had to pretend that I was using all of their awesomely decorated cookies to take to their friends, but I'm pretty sneaky and managed to exchange theirs for some "uncontaminated" ones...haha! Jason sure enjoyed the contaminated ones though when he got home from work!

3 comments:

The Spencers said...

Cute cookies! You're such a great little homemaker. I feel bad I never got around to the sugar cookie making this year, I guess theres Christmas in a couple months!

Rach said...

Cherish you are such a cute mom. Halloween cookies and costumes. I am a slacker! You inspire ME!!!

Lacey said...

I remember that from last year too! Have you ever heard of FEDEX???? I'll be waiting!!