On Saturday night, Bretten was complaining like he didn't feel well, so I put on Care Bears in my room and layed him down on my bed. He fell asleep quickly and a few hours later I heard some weird noises, like he was choking, so I ran into my room to find him throwing up all over. I yelled for Jason and he helped me clean up and get Bretten bathed. Right when we got him dressed again though, he went at it again. Luckily I was in the middle of laying down a painters drop cloth, so he hurled on that instead of the carpet. I didn't know if it was the stomach flu or something he ate, so we laid down another painters drop cloth on the floor and then had him and Jaylee lay on it (I was scared Jaylee would wake up throwing up too). They went back to sleep, but Bretten had a long night of throwing up and we only had to change the plastic drop cloth a few more times; the rest of the times he made it into the bucket. Anyways, it wasn't a very fun night, but luckily nobody else got sick. I bought the painters drop cloth to drape over my table and furniture so I could let one of those bombs off in the house that kill spiders, but it was well used for this too. I reccomend having some on hand for such occasions.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Who hates Throw-Up? Me!!!
On Saturday night, Bretten was complaining like he didn't feel well, so I put on Care Bears in my room and layed him down on my bed. He fell asleep quickly and a few hours later I heard some weird noises, like he was choking, so I ran into my room to find him throwing up all over. I yelled for Jason and he helped me clean up and get Bretten bathed. Right when we got him dressed again though, he went at it again. Luckily I was in the middle of laying down a painters drop cloth, so he hurled on that instead of the carpet. I didn't know if it was the stomach flu or something he ate, so we laid down another painters drop cloth on the floor and then had him and Jaylee lay on it (I was scared Jaylee would wake up throwing up too). They went back to sleep, but Bretten had a long night of throwing up and we only had to change the plastic drop cloth a few more times; the rest of the times he made it into the bucket. Anyways, it wasn't a very fun night, but luckily nobody else got sick. I bought the painters drop cloth to drape over my table and furniture so I could let one of those bombs off in the house that kill spiders, but it was well used for this too. I reccomend having some on hand for such occasions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh....Yuck! I'm so sorry. Maddy has thrown up on one occasion and it sucked! I felt sooo bad for her. I felt bad for myself too, she threw up on me! I hope you survive!
Hey Cherish, This is Rachael, Monte's wife. Just wanted to say hi and you have a cute fam! The throw up looks pretty crazy, but anyway, HI!
I am so sorry. I hate when kids are sick.
Cherish, what a night! Boy those nights never seem to end, I'm sorry to hear about sick kids, it's no fun when they are so sick! So how are you guys liking your new place? It looks really nice, I love the "country living pictures"! I hope everyone is feeling better :)
It seem like you guys get more than your fair share of sickness at your house. Those nights when they're up sick all night are miserable. I'm sorry!
Post a Comment