Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Flaming Gorge Fun!






My parents came down for a quick visit on Sunday night. We had a good visit and it was fun to show them where we live. On Monday, we drove up to the Flaming Gorge Dam and then hiked down to the river below. It was a beautiful day and the scenery was amazing! The kids had fun throwing rocks in the river too. Bretten kept picking up these huge rocks and putting them back behind his head to throw them, but when he tried throwing them, they were so heavy that they barely cleared his head. We stopped and had lunch at a friendly little restaurant at the Lodge. It was a lot of fun and it was great to have Grandma and Grandpa here.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun! I need to move away somewhere crazy so that my parents will come visit. I live right in the hub of all my siblings.

The Mayers said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I have never been to the flaming gorge,

The Spencers said...

Looks like you guys had fun, it looks beautiful up there!