Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Damage!!!




Okay- It might not look that bad to you, but to me, it was devastating. My poor little van!!! These pictures were taken after we hammered the metal out as much as we could so I could open my door and so the front wheel wouldn't hit it every time it went around. We tried to put the mirror back up, but as you can see it didn't do much good because it was shattered and I couldn't see anything out of it. It's in the shop right now and I can't wait to get it back. I'm not ashamed that I've become a total mini van mom!!! :)

2 comments:

mommaRx said...

Cherish,

I am so glad that you found me! I love your blog. Your kids are so cute. It is crazy that we are both grown up now with kids. I am so jealous that your husband is already done with pharmacy school- I can't wait! I will tell you a little about me and then hopefully you can email me at katy.stirland@utah.edu and tell me what you guys have been up to.

Luke, Ava, and I live in Holladay (Pretty much Salt Lake). We have lived here since we got married. Luke walked last graduation, but is finishing one class for his Bachelors in Accounting at the U of U. He will start his masters in January so when he is done, he can sit for the CPA exam. He works for an independant financial advising company, and in the future will start a "sister company" so that they can offer to do peoples taxes as well. He really loves it and I am glad. As for me, I am in my second year of pharmacy school at the U of U.

Pharmacy school isn't too crazy with a baby. I am real lucky because I don't have to work as well, so I just have school 20 hrs/week and that's all. I get to come home from school and just be a mom. It is fun. We have been really blessed. A friend of mine watches Ava while I am in school and does a real great job. I will be done in 3 years. I have two years (including this year) classroom and then our last year is rotations. I am looking forward to being done and having more kids!

My sister, Mindi and Kari live nearby so I get to see them a lot and I love it. We don't get home to Kanab too much, but when we do we have a great time. Jeff is on a mission in Sacramento CA speaking Cambodian. He left Aug 23rd of 2006 so he will be home in a little less than a year and I can't wait!.

The Spencers said...

The damage is bad! I'm so sorry! I wanted to thank you for the card you sent. You are so thoughtful, as always. Thanks for calling on Sat. too. My parents came over to watch the boys so we were at the movie when you called. The Borne Ultimatum. Sooo good. You should see it if you haven't, I'm sure you will, or have. Anyway I've got my grandpa staying with me for the week while my grandma is at the hospital recovering from knee surgery so I will give you a call next week. Thanks so much again, you are so sweet. P.S. Your kids are so cute, I love the one of Bretten looking at the cows!