Tuesday, September 18, 2007

This is what I call Country Livin'!!!





I haven't taken a lot of pictures of our new house yet, but I did take some pictures of our view from the window by our kitchen table because I juast can't get over that this is what we see when we look out our window. I love it! The cows usually only come over by our house in the morning and in the evening, when they're grazing for food. The other day I had to put Bretten in the tub because of a messy diaper incident and right then I looked out the window and saw the cows so I yelled to him that the cows were here and he came running outside as fast as he could...right from the tub! Jaylee likes to see how daring she can be and gets as close to them as she dares. It has been fun to watch!

No comments: