Okay, no pictures still (I've taken a lot, but just haven't had time to mess with the new computer and get them uploaded), but thought I'd just give a little update.
-The van is in the shop right now getting fixed...Yeah, but in the mean time I have to drive a stinky rental car, so hopefully it'll be done soon. I think I'll forever be paranoid of deer!
-Jaylee started pre-school here and had her first day on Tuesday. She really likes her teacher, Miss Mel. She has a gerbil in her classroom and loves watching it.
-We went to Springville last weekend for Sunny's Bridal Shower and to visit my family. It was a lot of fun! Just 2 more weeks and Sunny will be married!
-Right after we got home from Springville, we all got sick with a flu/cold type thing. It has been pretty bad, but we are finally getting to the up-swing of it...I think!
-Jason is enjoying his job here so far! He loves having more time off with us and seems to really like Vernal. There are things he misses about the Wal-Mart Pharmacy System, but there are definitely things we wont miss...like no time off!
-We have a million things to do still because we have been out of town, and then sick, and things are just piling up!!! But, LIFE IS GOOD! We're really enjoying Vernal so far and are happy to be here.
Well that is about it for this week. I promise to get some pictures up soon!
2 comments:
I am hoope our life gets back to normal soon and you LOVE your new house and town
Brandy
Oops I misspelled "Hope"
Post a Comment