We finally hit 35 degrees and had to take advantage of the weather. (Okay, I know that is still a little cold, but seriously, we've been dying to get out!) We went and road bikes up and down the streets and the kids dug in the snow (not the sand) with their shovels and buckets for hours. It felt so nice to be outside in the sunshine! We are getting so anxious for Spring!
12 comments:
I can't wait for spring!!
Cherish you need to come to Kanab and enjoy the 75!! Hey Tavi and I are locking our blogs and we want you to be able to still read them, so email us and we will let you in. (it can be a blank email if you don't have time) My address is ptownpride@hotmail.com and Tavi's is tavij@hotmail.com
At least the temperature is RISING!! That's a good sign. It is finally getting warmer in Cedar too!
Oh, that is so cold!! You need to move... haha!
Yes...Where is Spring. I can't to talk Maddy to the park! Miss You!
Hi Cherish!
So great to hear from you! We should try to hook up when you come to Oceanside. The resort that you are staying at is about 2 miles from our house!!!
Call me sometime if you want. 760-484-3323. Your kids are adorable.
Talk soon!
Sara Walker
We have spring fever too. We are sick of being cooped up in the house all the time. I think Jaylee's hair is so cute, sorry about yours! Doesn't sound like you had a very good experience. Do you know when you're coming to Cedar yet?
Thank you so much for the info. That is way nice to know. I hope he gets in, I would like it there just because it is closer than most of the places we applied. But I will let you know. He has gotten 2 interviews and 2 rejections. Which is normal i think. His other interview is in Arkansas. So anyways, I will let you know we are leaving thursday to head up there. Thanks Again
Andrea
Happy Birthday Cherish! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I guess this is the way mom's send birthday wishes these days :) I hope you are having a great day!
35 degrees! Are you kidding me? I feel so lucky to live in cold Cedar City now. Your blog makes me laugh. Always great stories!
Post a Comment