Okay, kind of a weird creepy picture of Jason, but I tried getting a few pictures of him, which he just loves-not!, and he kept giving me these serious, weird, goofy faces and every one I took he had to put lettuce coming out of his mouth. I'm posting it anyways though...just so he can learn his lesson for next time I want a picture! Jaylee was getting sick of me re-taking the pictures too...can you tell? :)
Today has marked a HUGE milestone for us! We made our final transfer to pay off our many years of student loans!!! YAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It is a huge deal to us because ever since we started school, we've stressed out about when we would ever be able to pay off all those student loans and I'm happy to report that thanks to Jason's super hard work and long hours, (and sacraficing our family to live in crazy high demand areas...haha), we were able to pay them off faster than I ever though possible...1 year 9 months and 14 days from the date of Jason's graduation to be exact (lol)!!!
We had to celebrate, so we went out to JB's for dinner, (we all had the breakfast..YUM!), and then we went to The Spiderwick Chronicles, thinking it would be a good kid's movie, but Jaylee and Bretten were quite scared. There were lots of Goblins and Monsters. They liked it, but they were squeezing our hands the whole time and kept screaming, so they made it pretty entertaining for all of the other people to watch too! They would scream and then ask out loud "Are the goblins gonna get 'em Mom...are they?" & "AAAHHHHH where did they go Mom? Did they die?", and other funny things. I'm just glad the people sitting around us got a good laugh out of them and weren't too annoyed. It was fun though and I'm sure we'll never forget the amazing feeling of relief that we now feel. We feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. Celebrate!!!
Not Recommended for Young Kids: Unless they love scary goblins!
9 comments:
Congratulations! That is AWESOME!
Congrats that is so cool. How did you change your cute background. HELP!!!
Sorry I missed your call last night was the worst night ever with Mati's RSV, cold sores, teeth, ears and who knows what else lets just say we had a long day and night.
Congrats Cherish! That is so exciting and I bet it sure feels good!
I bet that feels sooo good not to have to worry about the loans! I'm glad you guys got to get out and celebrate. I've heard that movie is pretty scary. My brother-in-law took his 10 and 12 year olds to it and it scared them! Your kids must be brave!
Of course I remember you! Thanks for the comment on my blog. What a relief for me to hear that you've paid off your husband's loans already- I didn't think that it would be possible. (Where did your hubby go to school?) Your family is super cute. Liz is doing okay, recently divorce, has a new boyfriend, pregnant with a little boy due in May... she has had quite the life to say the least! It will be fun to keep in touch!
Congratulations! Paying off school loans is HUGE.
CONGRATS!!! We too, are already starting to figure out ways to get our paid off and we're not even out of school! I love Jacee's face in the first picture- she definitely looks tired of taking pictures.
Congratulations!!! That really is amazing! What a fun way to celebrate. I showed that picture of Jason to Aaron, he laughed!!!
Hey- I'll tell Liz hi! My husband went to University of Southern Nevada, it's only a 3 year program, but a lot of money!!
Post a Comment