Monday, February 4, 2008

Boy's Haircuts!

Before:




After:



Kaysen and Bretten have needed haircuts for quite some time, but I've been putting it off as long as possible because I dread doing it! I've always cut Bretten's hair and every time I do it, I tell myself, "Never do that again!", because it is so difficult to get him to stay still and be able to finish the haircut. Well, I attempted it again, only this time I had Kaysen's hair to cut too...his very 1'st haircut! It was hard to see his darling baby hair go, but I think it was getting to a point that it was only cute to us! Plus, unlike my other kids, his hair is thin and hardly grows, so I'm hoping this gets a move on it! Anyways, here are before and after pics of the cute little boys I absolutely adore!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I like Bretton and Kaysen's new hair cuts. I am impressed that you cut their hair, I always make Jake cut Tyler's. Jess

mommaRx said...

I am thoroughly impressed! You did a great haircutting job. I tried to cut Luke's hair once and he never let me do it again so I guess I won't be cutting our kids hair! What handsome boys :)

The Spencers said...

I always think the same thing too when I cut my boys hair! Right now, Owen is actually a lot better than McKade is cause I've only cut his twice and McKade knows what's coming so he protests from the very beginning.
Bretton must take after you with the thick hair. It's cute. Kaysen's is too, it will thicken up I'm sure. I think you did a great job, they are cute boys!