Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Haircuts!!!




Jason had the day off yesterday, so I was able to take Jaylee out for some girly fun!!! Haircuts and lunch! I thought Jaylee's hair turned out really cute, and yes, we chopped a lot off!! Mine on the other hand (notice there are no pictures!!!) was terrible! It is going to take a few months before I can even look in the mirror...she did it way too short and not what I showed her at all. It's like a 70 year old Grandma's cut! Blah! At least it grows back I guess. I went to a different place than Jaylee because of lack of openings. I know we've been in Vernal 6 months now, but I still haven't found a stylist I like. I've been to several different people since we came here, but after each attempt, I've never been happy with it. I went to this one hoping to fix the mess the last one made, but we had even worse luck. Where is Megan White when you need her?? lol!

5 comments:

Brenny said...

Very cute hair cut. I hear your woes when it comes to finding a stylist. We've been in the area for 3 years and I still haven't found anyone I'm completely happy with. Of course not wanting to spend $35-$50 on a cut may also be the problem...

Anonymous said...

Jaylee's hair is so so cute.

So i was on the phone at work yesterday and met the cutest girl that lives in Vernal she has two little kids her baby boy is 15 months I told her all about you.

She had the same opinion of Vernal as you do.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love her hair... I can believe how different and grown up it makes her look!

Lacey said...

Oh, Cherish! What are we going to do with you??? I wish I could find someone for you...someone that could cut your thick hair....what are we going to do??

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherish! Your kids are getting so big! Jaylee's haircut is way cute. I hope all is well with you and your cute family.