Thursday, February 28, 2008

Done with Dora!!!




Okay, another Celebration is in order! Jaylee is offically done with Dora (at least with the decorations)...she told me she was "So done with Dora. I'm not a little girl anymore Mom, like, I'm growing up! Duh!"...well it was something to that effect and it really did have that "I'm too good for Dora" attitude. Haha! I was quite shocked, but kinda glad to hear it. I think she was talking to the girls at school and got some funny ideas. Anyways, the news actually came at a good time because I was wanting to put some fun new bedding in her room anyways. So, we went shopping and she helped me pick out a new set that she seems to like a lot. At least she's excited about sleeping in her own bed again! Anybody need some Dora bedding??? :)

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love Jaylee's personality. So cute and to the point. Her new room looks great and very BIG GIRL!

My Rylee is quite the Dora fan, so if you can't find anything else to do with your old bedding, we would definitely love it!

I think Jaylee's hair cut is so cute too!