I guess I can be kind of OC when it comes to messes in my house...not so much if the mess is upstairs out of my view, but on the main floor, it drives me crazy. Well, every morning when Kaysen comes downstairs to start his day, one of the first things he does is goes to our garage door entrance where we keep a shoe rack and he has to throw every single shoe off of it! I let him do it because he finds so much pleasure in it for some reason, but when he's done, I have to go pick it up immediately! Kaysen knows the minute I pick it up though (I can't hide from him- he always finds me in the middle of cleaning it up) and he has to do it all over again. When I put him down for his nap, I'm finally thinking "Yeah! I can enjoy a few hours of clean!", but the minute Kaysen wakes up...AHHH- he's at it again! I'm sure my OC craziness is only adding to the sheer joy he gets out of making a disaster with the shoes. What to do...what to do??? :)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Funny, but driving me NUTS!!!
I guess I can be kind of OC when it comes to messes in my house...not so much if the mess is upstairs out of my view, but on the main floor, it drives me crazy. Well, every morning when Kaysen comes downstairs to start his day, one of the first things he does is goes to our garage door entrance where we keep a shoe rack and he has to throw every single shoe off of it! I let him do it because he finds so much pleasure in it for some reason, but when he's done, I have to go pick it up immediately! Kaysen knows the minute I pick it up though (I can't hide from him- he always finds me in the middle of cleaning it up) and he has to do it all over again. When I put him down for his nap, I'm finally thinking "Yeah! I can enjoy a few hours of clean!", but the minute Kaysen wakes up...AHHH- he's at it again! I'm sure my OC craziness is only adding to the sheer joy he gets out of making a disaster with the shoes. What to do...what to do??? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is hillarious. I love the pictures. They tell it all!!
It sounds like the magnets that I put of the frig for maddy to play with, but now end up stepping on them all the time. Maddy also goes into my room and takes everything out of my dresser. Then she goes into her room and does the same thing! AHHH
OC MOM TOO!
MAti does that to all HER BOOKS!!!! AHHHH it must be the age. so cute.
Post a Comment