Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Heart Month!





We had a fun Valentine's Day! Jaylee got to make Valentine goody bags for her classmates and they had a party at pre-school! She talked about it all day...it must have been pretty fun! Later the kids got to open a little Valentine gift from Jason and me and they were so excited about it. We made lots of heart-shaped sugar cookies and had fun decorating them and taking them to friends and neighbors. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Crosby and Grandma and Grandpa Morrell for the cute Valentine's. The kids loved them!
Jason had to work until 8:00, so when he got home it was a little late to do much. We ended up meeting at McDonalds (it just got remodeled and re-opened here) and grabbed a bite to eat and the kids were excited about having a fun place to eat (we're kind of lacking in that area in Vernal). We had a fun day celebrating all the people we love most!
Two days later it was our 6 year anniversary!!! Jason had to work late again, so I dropped the kids off with some friends and we were able to run and see a movie, Juno, which after reading the plot didn't sound all that great, but it ended up being pretty funny and cute! (Thanks for the reccomendation Lacey).
Since we got our elliptical trainer for our 5 year anniversary, we had to follow up with another very exciting and romantic...haha...present! Jason got, for the both of us, a weight set! Yeah! I'm excited and can't wait to get buff!!! :) I guess improving our appearance is kind of romantic...right? haha! Well, it was a good week and I'm not going to get all mushy, but I'm glad to be married to Jason and am so lucky to have somebody that understands me and loves me and all my flaws! I love you babe!

Our very Romantic Anniversary/Valentine's Present...Thanks babe!!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

What a great husband! I would love a weight set. I'm glad you liked Juno. I was a show that I could see myself watching with you. I'm glad that your kids had a great day!

Lacey said...

Sorry for the spelling errors....just say to yourself "Bless her heart."

. said...

Your little family is so cute!

The Mayers said...

I love the weight set. How fun! I can't believe you have been married for 6 years. It will be 5 years for me in Sept. Don't you love how much fun kids have on every holiday.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! (belated) Where does the time go? I am glad you had a fun Valentines Day. You and your kids are always having so much fun. What a fun momma you are! I love the weight set gift! Cody and I got Golds Gym passes as our anniversary gift last year!- we've been slacking at using them... I swear there is just not enough time in the day! I enjoy all of your pictures and news. Hope to see you soon!