Monday, February 4, 2008
Out of the mouth of Jaylee:
Today I was talking to Jason about how I would love to move back to Cedar City and Jaylee overheard me and said, "Mom, why do you want to live in Cedar City? Cause you think it's cute?".....huh??? Then a few hours later I was in the middle of fixing dinner and I smelled something stinky so I asked my best helper Jaylee to check and see if Kaysen needed my attention and I heard her say "Ew, he smells like a skunk!" and I said "A skunk huh!?!" and she said "Yep, cause skunks are made of poop!" I know it's not that funny, but it just made me wonder how kids' minds work!? I guess I'd just had a really long day or something (or maybe I've been around kids all day) because I couldn't help but bust out laughing. I'm raising geniuses I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment