I know Kaysen turned 1 a few weeks ago, but we couldn't get into the doctor for his 1 year check-up until today. He's a healthy little guy and we're so glad. Here is his update:
Weight: 21 lbs. (he actually lost weight since his 9 month check-up)
Length: 29 inches
Head Circumfrence: 46 3/4
Here are a few pictures from the last few days:




6 comments:
I feel like avery blog I look at has their kid turning one! It's very exciting-I can't wait to have kids and to see the milestones! Your kids are so cute.
I'm so glad you looked us up! I was thinking about you guys the other day and wondering where you had moved. Last I heard you were in Ceder City, I think. Anyway, you have three kids!!! I knew about the two, but the very cute one year old is a surprise. A happy one, of course. You guys look well and happy, if it is okay I'll add you to my list of blogs I check everyday. :) I'm excited to keep in touch!
I can't believe he turning into a little boy and is no longer and baby anymore....WHY????? It happens too fast!!
Fun pictures! Kaysen and Emery are pretty much the same weight. That's kind of scary considering she was 20 lbs at 6 months!!! I love the picture of Kaysen in the little grocery cart. It is so fun to see what you guys are up to!
Cute pictures Cherish! Your kids are as cute as ever. I love the pic of Kaysen in the cart- too cute! Have a fun anniversary! Miss you guys.
So cute! He is getting so big! Your kids all look so different from one another, but are all so cute!
Post a Comment