Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Question of the day....

Bretten must have been pondering this all night because the first thing he said to me when he woke up this morning is "Mom do you think cavity bugs are EVIL???".

Not knowing how to respond to this obviously important question, and being still half asleep, I said "I don't know. Do you think they know the difference between good and bad?".

That might have required too much thinking because after he thought about it he said "They must be evil because they will eat my teeth if I don't brush them."

So, in case you were all wondering, now we all know Cavity Bugs ARE evil!
May the Force be with all of you and your teeth!!!


8 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

ahhh - I wanna read the story, but the playlist is blocking it! Am I dumb... is there a way to hide the playlist??

Hey - how did you end up doing overall at the yard sale??

The Spencers said...

How funny! He's cute! I love he CHUBBY BUBBY too. My kids never really got chubby, I always wish they would cause chubby babies are so cute! You have 4 cute kiddos! (I haven't talked to you forever, be expecting a call soon!)

Clarissa said...

Hee, hee! That Bretton is so cute! It's so funny what these little preschoolers come up with sometimes, huh? I just love it! Hope you are doing well. Let us know the next time you will be in either Utah county or Cedar. I want to see that cute baby of yours!!

Brenny said...

DOH! But at least someone asked the important question...

Heaton Family said...

Hahaha.. That boy is so cute! Thanks for the warning :)

P.S. Answer your phone woman!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Haha! That is sooo cute! I love the questions kids come up with! Your pictures are great too!

jennie said...

That is hilarious!

Thank you so much for your call yesterday, I was on my way to Kanab and was sad I missed it! I also saw your little note on my blog, you are so thoughtful!

Love ya!
-jennie

chelsea mckell said...

Hmm... yeah, the playlist is still blocking the post. But apparently only for me, since everyone else seems to be able to read it. Hmphf.
And yeah - we're excited about Cedar. Kinda. I'm nervous - I don't know anyone there or anything about the town... we're going house-hunting tuesday and I'm just praying that I'll feel better about this.
So any more shoe-sightings?! Tell your kids that I'll give them a dollar if they find my shoes!!