Sunday, April 26, 2009

Say it with me....CHUBBY BUBBY!!!

Our Little Chubster!!!






C-H-U-B-B-Y!!!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Too cute!

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a cutie!

Brenny said...

So cute! I wish my chubbies were that cute.

Chelsea said...

SO CUTE! I love the chubby phase!!! Adorable! Just found your blog, and I cant believe you have 4 little ones! So amazing, and what an adorable fam! Its so good to see you & yours, and see how great you all look!!

Jess said...

What a chunk! He is so cute and I can't wait to meet him.

Jeremy and Renata Ferguson said...

Your Family is so cute! And keeps growing :) I just saw you on Angela's Blog!
You look great!

Stay in touch,
Renata

Angela said...

Hey Cherish,

Your family is so beautiful, and that baby of yours is SO CUTE!!! I love his chubbies!! :)

I just wanted to say thanks for the advise you left on my blog. I definitely will try to just keep putting her back without getting upset.

I had no idea you lived in Vernal! How long have you lived there? Did you know that my dad was born and raised there? We also have some friends that live there. Their names are Coby and Ashlee Coonradt.