Jason's parents and Jason's sister Lori and her family came down too. It was great to see them all and to actually get a few visitors out this way. The weather is often an issue here and sure enough, March decided to go out like a Lion and gave them some rough weather for their drive home! We were glad to have their support and have them here for a little bit though and we're glad they all made it home safely.
Sorry for the picture overload, but I'm not too familiar with how to do those cute little collages and I just don't have time to make it into a slideshow right now! So just enjoy! :)
Rylan's Special Day:
And some pictures from the Dinosaur Museum:
6 comments:
Wish we could have been there. I love that pic of you and Rylan. We miss you guys!!
Looks like a blast! I'm bummed I couldn't be there :( I really want to see you before we leave! Rylan looks so cute on his blessing day, he is getting so big!
Looks like it was a fun weekend. I wish we could have made it up that way! I still haven't met that cute little guy! It seems like life is just so crazy right now...I'm sure you're like "Tell me about it..." :) Hope you are all doing well. It's fun to see pictures of you and your kids!!
What a special day. Rylan looked so cute in his blessing outfit. That dinosaur park looks like so much fun!
how funny - my parents were here too, and I took them to the museum! They said, "it's a little dead in here" hahaha... ha.
Family events are the best. Looks like yours went great!
Missed ya the mtg today!
Rylan's outfit is so cute. He's such a chunk. I love that little man! I'm glad everything went well...minus the snow storm & accident. What a special day.
Post a Comment