Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Festivities!!!

The kids had a lot of fun this week with all their Easter activities. Jaylee and Bretten's Spring Break was Thursday Friday and Monday, so we tried to make it a fun weekend for them. We went to a few different Easter egg hunts and an Easter party with our Vernal Mom's group, decorated an Easter house that Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Lee gave the kids, colored eggs, and hunted for Easter baskets on Easter Sunday! What a fun week and how thankful we are for the true meaning of Easter!























10 comments:

Taylors said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had a great weekend, you always come up with the funnest things to do! I Love Rylan's hat too cute! And the pictures of the muscle man... .love it! :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter! I love Rylan's little Easter Bunny ears! What a cute little family! :)

Cari said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We missed you! Bretten looks like he has grown so much. We really need to visit soon.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Cherish, you are the funnest mom. You always have the funnest things going on for your kids. Sounds like you did tons and had a great time!

Jess said...

Looks like fun. That easter bunny is a really cute one, sometimes they can be kind of freaky looking. Give your kids hugs for me.

Jackie said...

Glad to see you have a fun Easter. We had a great time at all mom's group activities. I sure will miss you guys!

Richins Family said...

Cherish,
Cute kids and baby! Hope all is going well. Looks like you had a great time at Easter.
Sarah Richins

chelsea mckell said...

I love Bretten's shirt: "I'm a rock star!" Awesome. Yeah, we're lame and didn't do much Easter stuff. But I can get away with it still :) Love the pics - especially Ry's bunny ears!

Raelene said...

CUTE CUTE pictures! your little boy is getting so big! your guys Easter looks like loads of fun!

Lacey said...

I love Easter too! You should have came down for spring break. Thanks for the coupon.