So, my amazing sister loaded up four of her five kids (just the girls) and made her way to Vernal. That is pretty brave of her considering she had to drive 3 1/2 hours with her twins who are only 10 1/2 months old. It was a short and sweet visit, but I loved every minute of it. My kids loved visiting with their cousins and I loved seeing them and visiting with Cari. We had fun talking and baking a very naughty treat at 11:00 at night! We put on a movie, but talked right through the whole thing. We went to bed late and poor Cari had to deal with crying babies through-out the night. We went to lunch the next day and took the kids to the park to eat before they had to get back home for Kaden's scouting activity. We are so glad they came to visit and my kids are still talking about it! Thanks for the fun weekend Cari!
My sweet neice Kelsi watching Finding Nemo and sucking her thumb! She is so cute!
Bretten, Brinly, and Kaysen playing outside in the dirt!
The kids eating lunch at the park!
Posing for a picture on my stairs!
8 comments:
Go Cari!! Very brave! It looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend. We need to be spontaneous one of these days and make it up your way, Cherish! We really do want to visit Vernal. And of course we would always welcome you to come to Cedar if you're feeling spontaneous. ;) I hope things are going well!
Spontaneous sister weekends are the BEST! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.
Now that we will be closer I'll have to follow in Cari's footsteps and venture out to Vernal!
Cousins are the best friends! Looks and sound like you had a great weekend.
Heck yes we'll be there for the 4th!! You and Cari's kids are sooo cute:)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Its always fun to get together with cousins! We sure had some good times:)
How about you get spontaneous and come to Philadelphia! Thats an amazing idea.. All the kids look so cute! Sad I missed out on the sisterly weekend. Love you guys!
Cherish,
That sounds like fun. Your kids are so cute. If you're ever in Cedar, I would love to see you and catch up.
Sarah
Post a Comment