Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love being a Mom!

Well, once again, I'm a bit behind on my posting, but we should all be used to that by now, right? Since it was Mother's Day this month, I had to post some sweet pictures of my kids from this last month. I love being their Mom!


Mother's Day 2009- I am so lucky to be a Mom to these angels!


There's nothing sweeter than an angel taking a peaceful Sunday nap!!!


Bretten- our cute little Gremlin! (Do you see those teeth??? It's gonna be a sad day for our wallets when this kid gets braces...but on the bright side, they are easy to floss...lol!)


"How you doin'?"...we should've named this kid Joey!


Both Jaylee and Bretten brought me plants home from School for Mother's Day! The pink card from Bretten says "I love you Mommy because: Because she loves me, She makes me cookies, She reads my monster book. It's my favorite!". I loved it! When I make cookies, Bretten always thinks I'm making them just for him and he'll say something to the effect "Why are you making cookies for me Mom, because you love me??" and then when they are done, he'll tell Jaylee and Kaysen that they can have one of HIS cookies...lol! So to read that on his note made me smile. I also loved that he mentioned the monster book because he really does LOVE that book and asks me to read it non-stop. I'm glad my kids love me for the simple things I do and this just reminds me that it really is important to do those 'little' things!


Jaylee made me so many sweet little pictures and notes for Mother's Day! This one said "I love My Mom" and it had a picture of me with flowers.


Another sweet picture from Jaylee.


And yes, another one (sorry, I want to remember all my favorites)!

1 comment:

Heaton Family said...

Those are the cutest mothers day cards! Your kids are so sweet!! Haha I'm goin to start calling Rylan Joey. I love it! Look at his chubby legs! ahhh I want to see him!! Sooo cute!