Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

We went to my parent's house over Memorial Day weekend and had a fun little visit! We shopped, ate, went on a walk, went on a picnic to feed the ducks, played in the rain, went on a few drives, and had a nice, relaxing, enjoyable weekend!


Rylan stretching out in the shade!


Jaylee caught a lady bug!


Bretten by the river!


Kaysen and Bretten...by this point, Kaysen was getting a little hard to contain by the water...lol! He is a little dare devil...like most 2 year olds!


Looking for ducks to feed!


For all of you wondering who Rylan looks like...does this answer your question???


Feeding the ducks with Grandma and Grandpa! Where are the ducks you may ask?? They are back behind all the blasted fish. There were TONS of fish that have kind of taken over this place. I think the ducks are scared of them because they stay back behind all the over-eager fish. It was fun to feed the fish too though!


Bretten playing in the rain!


Kaysen playing in the rain!


Bretten, Jaylee and Kaysen had a blast running up and down Grandma and Grandpa's hill in the front of their house while the rain poured down on them! It was quite entertaining to watch. I wish my pictures had turned out better...my Mom got some good ones, so I'll have to post those ones later.


Rylan went on a walk with my Mom, Jaylee and me!

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like a great time! I am glad you were able to visit with your parents. You kids are always having so much fun. You are a great mom! I love the pics of the kids playing in the rain- I don't think I could do it (or at least enjoy watching them); I would be too stressed about all the wet clothes and cold kids afterwards. I need to learn to chill! haha.