Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our Little Ry Guy!


I love to SLEEP!


This ones for you Sunny! He loves the tongue game..he tries to play it with just about everybody and gets just about everybody to stick their tongue back out at him. He thinks he's pretty smart stuff!


You want me to give you the look, cause I'll give you the look!


I'm Lovin' this baby food! mmmm mmmm good!


This was a few weeks ago when we were feeding him some of his first bites of baby cereal. He went to town on it and ate it really well.


Just chillin' in my jumperoo!


Here is a small video I got of Kaysen and Rylan. I was cooking dinner and all of a sudden I heard Rylan belly laughing and I looked over to see Kaysen right by him making him laugh. He wasn't really doing anything in particular, just playing by him, and Rylan sure got a kick out of it. I stopped dinner and went over to try and get it on camera, but of course, by then, most of the fun was over and I couldn't get much out of him.

2 comments:

Heaton Family said...

That is so cute! I love his laugh

Clarissa said...

How cute! It looks like he is wanting to interact with Kaysen sooo bad! Every time Kaysen even looks at him, he just busts up. How fun!