My Mom and Dad and Cari's twins, Presley and Hadley
Sunny and Me and our babies, Rylan and Hailey. They are only 2 days apart!
Lots of Cousins!
Kaysen finally turned 2! He's been going through his 'terrible 2's' stage for a long time now, so I'm relieved that he finally is 2 and we can get through this year! Even though he is 'terrible' sometimes, he is also very sweet and fun and he brings a lot of smiles and happiness to our family!
Happy 2nd Birthday Kaysen!
Kaysen and his cake!
Kaysen, Jaylee, & Bretten playing with Kaysen's birthday presents
Bretten & Kaysen playing with the presents!
I've had a house full of sick kids for the last few weeks! Rylan has been sick ever since we got back from traveling to my parents and my other kids got sick just htis last week. Kaysen had a fever of 103 on Monday and Tuesday, but seems to be doing better today. Jaylee had to miss school a few times last week for her cold. It's been kind of hectic. Rylan has been consistenly stuffy for a few weeks, so he isn't eating very well and isn't taking his binky because he has to use his mouth to breathe. I hope it doesn't turn into anything more serious. It is hard to hear him so stuffy and he lets out these hoarse little coughs and when he cries it is really sad because his voice is hoarse too.
Anyways, here are some more pictures of Rylan! He is always sleeping when I think to take them. Probably because I usually take pictures during the day, and that is when he thinks he is suppose to sleep. When he is awake all night long, pictures are the last thing I'm thinking about! He's a cutie and is so sweet and we love having him in our home!
Bretten and Rylan
Rylan, January 19th
Rylan, January 22nd
Rylan, January 23rd
Rylan, January 24th
Rylan, January 25th
Rylan, January 26th
7 comments:
OH! I just love that little boy! His hair is incredibly adorable! I'm glad you got to see your family. I can't believe Kaysen in 2! You deserve an award Cherish! You are amazing! I'll take you for a pedi one of these days!
love ya!
jennie
How fun all those little cousins! They will be quite the group in a few years :) I love Rylan's hair. Your kids are so cute!!
How fun to have cousins so close in age. They will love it when they get older and have to go to family reunions.
Rylan is so cute! That head of hair is amazing. I hope you are healing and feeling better.
Ditto to Jennie! You are amazing! I don't know how you do it with 4. I am already starting to stress thinking about 2! Happy birthday to Kaysen. Your kids are so cute, and yes, I LOVE Rylan's hair too!
Ohhh! He is SOOOO cute!! I don't know how you function on so little sleep!! Watch that little one close with that yucky cold! Calina got a cold and it turned out to be RSV, which isn't as big a deal for her as it would be for Rylan. I love those pictures!! Don't forget to take care of yourself among all those cute kiddies! We love all of you!!
Sorry to hear that all your kids were sick. Hopefully you are in the clear and don't get any of it. Take care and tell everyone hi for us.
I'm sad I missed you guys that weekend. Happy Birthday Kayson! Looks like mommy spoiled you once again!
Post a Comment