
We rented the movie Fireproof a few nights ago, having no idea what it was even about. We didn't have a lot of time when we ran into Blockbuster, so we just grabbed it because it said 'PG' on it and it looked like it would be something we could both watch and enjoy. Within the first 10 minutes of the movie, Jason and I were both looking at each other because we were like what did we just rent??? Only because the first of the show had some pretty terrible and cheesy acting, but I promise if you get through that, you'll end up in tears by the end. It didn't specify a religion in the film, but it is a show for any Christian person and really makes you realize that marriage is tough stuff, but worth it! I hope we can have a 'fireproof' marriage! I really liked this movie, so if you're looking for a good movie to watch, especially with Valentine's Day coming up, I would reccomend this one!
5 comments:
I also just rented this and wanted to first agree about the acting:), but second agree that it really had some great points on how to include God and Jesus Christ in your marriage! I like the 40 Day-Love-Dare too.....I think those are things you should do all the time and not just when/if your marriage is in trouble and ending!
I agree:) good movie, and if you rent it through Redbox it's only $1:)
I just watched it tonight. I thought it was pretty good. The acting bugged here and there, but I did like the story. It had a great message.
I have it reserved at the library. Thanks for the tip!
I am glad you liked it and put it on your blog! I saw it in the theater. I had heard about it and really wanted to support it so I dragged Jerron to it. Yes, at first I wondered what I was making him watch because of the cheesyness, but agree it is a movie everyone should see!
Thanks, we are always looking for good movies to watch!
Post a Comment