Asleep one minute....Awake the next! I just gave Rylan a nice relaxing bath, fed him, and rocked him to sleep. I put him down on the couch and thought I'd grab the camera to get a few pictures of the handsome little guy. Here's what he thought about that!!! (This happened inbetween pictures) Waaahhhh!!! Why??? (the funny thing is, he has only spit up twice in his whole 7 1/2 weeks that we've had him and both times they were pretty bad, so maybe he was sick???)

4 comments:
hahaha I love it! Jeez that is a lot! He's so cute
Whoa! Did he empty his entire stomach? Got to love that...
ha ha ha! Gotta love that part of a new baby!! Calina and Cambrie were both spitters too, so I feel your pain! I think I spent the first 9 months of both of their lives with permanent spit up stains on the shoulders of all my shirts. I tried to catch it on spit up rags, but those things are useless...I usually had to use receiving blankets for spit up rags. :)
That's pretty crazy you managed to capture have your camera at that precise moment. Good times!
Post a Comment