Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rylan's 1 Month Photos...

Here are a few pictures of Rylan at 1 month old exactly (January 29th)! He is actually opening his eyes! I like the pictures, but think they could have been better. That's what you get for going to the PictureMe! studio in Wal-Mart. I wasn't too thrilled about it or their new prices. I liked the other studios that used to be in Wal-Mart better. I had my other 3 kids with me while it was being done though, so this is as good as it gets! I'm just glad I actually got some baby pics done before it was too late!










8 comments:

Lacey said...

I think he looke like Jason. I can't wait to come and see him. All that hair!!

Lacey said...

I meant LOOKS!

Clarissa said...

Totally looks like Jason! :) What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I think they turned out good! He is so cute- and I agree, he looks just like Jason! Is it hard to not put bows in all that hair? jk! I love it.

Brenny said...

Such a sweetheart. I think they look great!

sloan larsen said...

Time goes by so fast. The pictures are adorable. props to you for taking all the kids, your kids must behave better than mine.

Jess said...

I think that the pictures turned out really cute! Of course how could they not be cute with Rylan in the spotlight.

Sara Walker said...

Super handsome kiddo!! He is really a pretty baby. Love the new layout on your blog.