Jaylee, Bretten and Kaysen wanted to play out in the snow so badly, but it was freezing cold and I kept telling them that they would freeze. Well of course they kept asking and I finally gave in and let them go out, but they quickly realized that I was right and only lasted about 10 minutes!!!


3 comments:
You are nice to let them go out. I am such a baby when it comes to cold...if I let them go out I usually watch from the window inside :) Kaysen looks so much older, it must be because he is a big brother now, it's crazy how that works! We got your card in the mail! THANKS, cutest baby ever!!!!
Looks like a blast. You're a great mom. Congratulations on Rylan. Hope you're getting lots of sleep!!
Cherish! I found your blog and just devoured it. Love your stories, your pics, your music - so great! I especially liked Kaysen's bday post, and Rylan's baby pics.
So I'm an official stalker of your blog now.
:)
see ya soon!
Post a Comment