Sunday, April 27, 2008

I know I've said this before, but....




I wonder who could be under the rug???


Wow! That looks comfy. I'll have to try it some time!!


This was a few hours after I took the rug off him. He slept-walked into another room and decided this spot on the floor would be a little comfier than the rug!


Bretten is such a strange sleeper! Here are some more odd pictures of Bretten sleeping. By the time he grows out of this phase,if he ever does, I think I'm going to have as many pictures of him asleep as I will have of him awake!

14 comments:

Stacy and Jared said...

wow your little guy can sleep anywhere huh! I wish I were that lucky right now

Lacey said...

That's so funny! I can't believe that he actually fell asleep under that rug!!!!! He kills me! Can't wait until Friday!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I can't stop smiling! That is too funny. I saw a video on America's Funniest Home videos the other night of a boy who fell asleep on a coffee table with his head hanging off. I thought of you and Bretten. His are lots funnier though, maybe you should enter....

Jess said...

I can't believe how big Bretten has gotten!! What a funny kid and quite the little sleeper.-Jess

The Mayers said...

That is so funny I can't believe it.

Andrea Gilberg said...

That is so funny that he sleeps under the rug. Tell Danny Hi from Daniel and I. He is so cute, is he going to go back to school here at SUU. anyways, Daniel didnt get into the school in laramie. But I'm glad because I dont know if I could have lived there.ahahha, way to many trailer parks. Haha. We are still wating to hear back from 3 other schools he is on the wait lists at. So hopefully he gets in, if not we will spend another year here in cedar. So anyways, this is a long post.

Jessica said...

That is hillarious, I have never seen a kid sleep under a rug!! How fun that you have pictures of him doing it.

Cyndi said...

that is so funny, that he does that. I bet he keeps you on your toes.

Nelson Family said...

I love it!! I bet he gets that from the Crosby side, Matt sleep walks and talks in his sleep and I think it is so funny.

The Spencers said...

Seriously, I don't know how he does that! It cracks me up though. What a cute kid.

mommaRx said...

I am dying laughing right now! What a great del though that he will just sleep anytime anywhere.

Brenny said...

So cute! What a funny boy. How lucky are you that he will sleep anywhere!

Mikkel said...

That's funny. I wonder what he is thinking? Very cute kid!

Mindi said...

That is too funny. How cute.