Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We love the ZOO!!!











We were originally planning on going home on Monday, but my sister Cari called and wanted to go to the zoo, so we decided to stay another day. The kids were pretty excited about that. I thought Cari was pretty brave to take her 3 kids all by herself because that is a lot of work in itself, and on top of it, she's 6 months pregnant with twins! She said she had to do it while she still could...lol! What a trooper!!! Danny was great to tag along with us and help us out with all the little munchkins. We were worried it might be a little windy, but it actually ended up being a perfect day to go and the temperature was just right!
We stopped for lunch at Wedny's before we went to the zoo and I ran into my old college roomate Tiffany. It was so random, but great to see her again and see her cute kids. What a fun day!
On Tuesday we were lucky enough to have stop and have lunch with my wonderful friend Lacey. Our kids were due for naps, but we did it anyways and it was great to see her again and chat for a bit. It was super windy that day and the ride home was kinda crazy with all the wind. It wasn't snowing or anything, but since there was snow all through the mountains, it was blowing like crazy and seemed like a blizzard anyways. Jaylee was talking about her cousins the whole way home and kept asking me why we had to leave. I finally told her I'd heard enough and she kept quiet for about 5 minutes and then out of the blue requested that the next time I talk to Cari to please tell her that the house next to us is for sale! I laughed out loud on that one. I can't believe she thinks about those things and picks up on stuff like that. Anyways, it was pretty funny! So Cari, if your up to it, Jaylee would very much like you to move to Vernal into the house next to us...LOL!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

It was so great seeing you even though I was a little under the weather. I'm glad you made it home safely. I was a little scared. See you in a couple of weeks!!!

jennie said...

Hey! Cute new blog layout! I also love the zoo pics. You are a good photographer! It must be fun to see danny again. He looks so grown up! See you in a few weeks!

-jennie

mommaRx said...

Cute new pics. We are so lucky to have a zoo pretty close that the kids can go to. I am glad you guys had so much fun! PS: We made our blog private, but email me at katrams1@yahoo.com and I will add you :)

Jessica said...

Looks like we just missed each other at the zoo. Glad you had fun!

Kassi said...

Hey there glad we found each other!! Danny looks great!! You have the cutest family! Vernal? Well at least it is in Utah I miss that Utah. Never thought I would say that haha

Mindi said...

Your poor sister, what a good sport. Good job on traveling with 3 kids by yourself, too. Looks like you had a fun time.

The Robinson's said...

Your zoo trip looked like you had a lot of fun! I can't believe how grown up all the little "munchkins" are. Cari is a trooper to take on the zoo pregnant:) You and Cari are such great moms. I need to see Danny, I haven't seen or talked to him since he has been home! Tell him hi... could I get his # from ya? That is crazy your fam was at the dunes the same time we were; we stayed at lamb springs. Well, tell everyone hi!