BEFORE Danny left, March 2006
Video of seeing Danny for the first time in 2 years!
Josh, Sunny, & Danny
Dad, Danny, Mom
My Mom and Me, wearing some of Danny's groovy souvenirs!
My Mom taking off Danny's name plaque.
My brother Danny has been serving a mission in Tahiti for the past 2 years. We went to the SLC Airport on Thursday to pick him up. It was so fun to see him and be at the airport to await his arrival. I think he has grown another inch, he has a great tan, and a cute accent. He's gonna be in trouble with all the ladies!! :) We are so proud of him and are amazed by his awesome testimony. We went and ate at Cafe Rio after we picked him up. He hadn't had Mexican food for 2 years, so he'd been craving something with some spice. It was fun hearing his stories and being able to visit with him and spend General Conference weekend with him (and our other family). His homecoming will be this coming Sunday in Springville.
6 comments:
So fun to have a missionary come home and right on conference weekend! Perfect for gathering the family. Cute pictures!
I'm so glad you got some video and pics of Danny coming home. Seeing them helped to fill the void of not being able to be there with all of you.-Jess
Welcome home Danny! How exciting that you got to have such a special weekend with your family. Everyone in your family looks so tan! Your parents don't look like they've aged at all. I bet Danny was very excited to see all of your cute kids and get to meet Kaysen.
So you did end up coming. Are you still here or are you coming up next weekend? I bet it was a crazy weekend with family. That's so neat! Welcome home Danny!
Oh my gosh-I was bawling when I watched the video of your brother coming home! Every time I think of Jeff coming home I get so excited and emotional. My brother being gone has been so hard on me. That is so exciting that your brother got home!
Cherish! I am so glad you posted pics of Danny, I was so sad we couldn't make it up to his homecoming. Of course wasnted to see Dan but, also to see your family! I haven't seen you guys forever. Hey this weekend we are going to Kanab camping with the Cutlers, Gilbergs, & Noels. When ever I go over there flashes of crazy fun memeories come to me :)
Post a Comment