Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Danny's Official Homecoming


Danny and some of his awesome friends!


Danno with the little rascals!


Great Company!


Dan, Mike, and my cousins Scott and Brad


More great company!

Since my brother Danny arrived home over General Conference weekend, he didn't give his official homecoming report until this last Sunday. Jason had to work, so I tried to be brave and went down by myself with my 3 little rascals! We had a lot of fun and it was good to see everybody again. Danny gave an awesome homecoming talk and had us all in tears within the first few minutes. He is an amazing speaker and his talk was so sincere and inspiring. I can tell his testimony has really grown the last few years.
We had a great feast at my Mom and Dad's house afterwards and there was a ton of food and great company. It was fun to visit with all the family that I don't see very often.
Welcome Home Again Dan! We love you and are so proud of you!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Sounds like a great day! We were actually in Provo with Kim Sunday morning. I was showing Kim your blog and saw that it was Danny's homecoming. We were very close to trying to make it, but weren't sure about the time, and my mom and I didn't pack church clothes! It would have been great to see you!

. said...

I can't believe Danny is home. That is so great. I bet you guys love that. Your family is so cute. Your little girl looks like a spitting image of you. Cute little family.