Getting ready for action!
Jaylee and her friend Lily
Jaylee had a soccer game on Saturday and had so much fun. She really enjoys soccer and even though she seemed kinda lost out there on the field, along with all the other 5 year olds, she managed to score a goal. She almost scored another goal when the ball hit her head and then bounced off and barely missed the goal. We were all cheering, but she broke down crying and ran off the field over to me. It was cute, but sad! I just told her how good she was doing and that she almost scored another goal, and then she decided it was okay! Go Jaylee!
3 comments:
That is so cute that Jaylee is playing soccer! Watching little kid sports is so fun!
Way to go Jaylee! So this is the little Lily that I've heard so much about.
How fun! I can't wait until Carson can be on a soccer team!!! She looks adorable in her uniform.
Post a Comment