Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


I had my birthday this month. I of course was lucky to even get 1 picture. I'm not very fond of taking pictures of myself. Anyways, I actually had a GREAT birthday, so I wanted to write it down really quick so I don't forget it.
My friends and I got together for a take-out Cafe Rio lunch at my friend Erica's house. They had a delicious cake and balloons and presents for me. It was more than I would ever expect, so I was quite surprised they did something so nice for me.
Jason also spoiled me by watching the kids to let me go out for lunch. We hit JB's for my birthday dinner and then I opened presents. Jason gave me a netbook, a docking station for my i-touch and some other great gifts, which I loved!!! He has become quite the good gift giver over the years!
Anyways, it was a great and memorable day! I'm lucky to have such great friends and family to spoil me on days like today!

No comments: