Rylan is such a peaceful little sleeper!
I love snuggling with Rylan. He is so content and good and he snuggles right back. I love it!
Kaysen fell asleep on the stairs, again!
Rylan is really into climbing the stairs lately! Careful little guy, that's a long way to fall! Thankfully, the baby gates I ordered finally came.
Tuckered out little RyRy!
Bretten showing me how to shoot his bow and arrow. Nice form boy! (but what would I know?)
Kaysen playing catch with me. He was so cute I had to take a picture!
3 comments:
Hey Cherish! Don't know how you are doing 4 kids, I find two challenging! Any tips? Send them my way. I loved your quote by Sis Hinkley, so I had to steal it!
I love the stair-sleeping photo - so funny!
What cute/sweet kids you have! I am jealous that your baby is a snuggler!!! Neither of mine are. However, I am not jealous of your cold weather!! Hang in there, spring will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment