Monday, March 15, 2010

More of little Rylan

It's so fun, but so sad at the same time, to see Rylan growing up so fast! I just wish time would SLOW DOWN! I love the stages he is at and he has been the best baby ever! I wish I could freeze time right now, forever! Rylan is changing a lot lately. He has 3 teeth on the bottome now, and is starting to get two teeth in on top. Crazy! After a year of NO teeth, they are all finally deciding to come in! He still ISN'T walking alone! He cruises along the furniture and walls, but still seems to think there is no need for walking alone, so I'm guessing I could be stuck buying lots of pants this summer to protect his little knees from all the crawling he'll be doing outside. Maybe that will be incentive for him to want to walk by himself! lol.
He says mama and dada a lot. I am not certain, but I think he knows what he's saying when he is jabbering this. At the same time, I have my doubts because he says mama allll day long to everyone and everything! He loves to play and gives me kisses when I ask him too. It melts my heart. We love this kid soo much!


One of my favorite things about Rylan are his LONG eyelashes! Check them out in this picture! Everytime I'm snuggling him, his face is against my cheek and I get hundreds of butterfly kisses. I LOVE it!


He is getting pretty good at this CHEESY smile! It's my favorite one that he does though. I can't get enough. He looks like the true cookie monster in this one!


Showing off his amazing crawling skills!


Sweetest boy ever!


One of Ry's favorite things to do.....chow down!!!


Eating his favorite food.....Ritz crackers!

No comments: