Monday, March 15, 2010

And for anybody wondering, Kaysen is still a Kascal Rascal!


Is this the face of innocence??? I think not!


He loves to cut up anything he can get his hands on. Here are a few things he's done this week. This one was hilarious. He cut up this cute art project that Jaylee made me. I hung it on my desk and he took it down and cut it all to pieces and was playing 'tea' with all of the pieces and pouring all of them into all the cups. haha.(I even put the scissors up on the fridge, but he always finds a way to get them down.)


Tea anyone?


This one wasn't soo funny....he cut up Jaylee's homework! Little stinker!


He turned my computer desk into a car garage for all his favorite cars! haha. I love this kind of stuff. I find Kaysen to be my most entertaining child....lots of work, but he makes us laugh so much!


He got sent to his room for a time out. He screamed and cried for a few minutes, but soon it was silent. When I went to check on him, this is what I found! Okay, maybe he is sweet after all! We love you Kaysen!

No comments: