Monday, March 15, 2010

More STUFF!

I do way too many RANDOM posts, but that is how life is with 4 kids. I always have way too many photos of the random things going on in our lives, but I love it! So here are some more fun pictures of all the every day things our lives entail.


My four munchkins! Oh how I love these kids! (and yes, the dates on a lot of these pictures are wrong...I always try to change it, but it never saves it for some reason! I will get it right one of these days)


Ryry and Grandma C. We had a chance to make a quick weekend trip to my parents house. It was fun to let the kids visit Grandma and Grandpa and to let them see their cousins too! It was my cousin Steve's homecoming that weekend too, so we were able to go to that and visit with a lot of my Dad's family afterwards.


Uncle Phil giving Rylan a fun ride around G&G's house.


Bretten and his cousin Kelsi! They play so cute when they are together! I wish we could see them more often!


Rylan with his Great Grandpa C. after the homecoming. Grandpa offered to hold Rylan while I got some food for the kids. It was really sweet!



Bretten and Kaysen making a comfy little fort to watch TV from. (As you can tell from this photo, they were very into their cartoons.


Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the next Ace Ventura....in the making!


Bretten showing off his latest pre-school book! He loves his pre-school and his teacher is amazing. She does such neat stuff with the kids!


Ryry sportin' the MO!


Bretten playing 'super hero' with Rylan! Bretten loves his little brothers!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

your kids are so dang cute!

The Robinson's said...

Cute pics! Hey...I have been meaning to call you for a couple weeks now! I got your present from my Mom's and it was so cute...thanks:)

Kari W said...

Your kids are darling! They look like they have such character!