It's alright if you didn't catch that title (It's a line from Dumb and Dumber and whenever my husband and I are reminding each other about stuff we need to do, we say this to each other.), but Anyways, yes, I finally took care of Rylan's hairy head. It was getting a little out of hand, but I hate cutting that fuzzy baby hair off. I love it! Anyways, here's before and after. He's going to grow up way too fast!


6 comments:
You brave woman, I don't think I'd be able to cut cute baby hair. haha. Hailey is loosing hers! I'm so sad..
HOW CUTE! love the fuz, but I agree, there is always a time when *sadly* it has to go. He is a cutie though!
I bet that was so hard! The hair cut looks great though. He is soooo cute! I want to pinch his cheeks =)
He is such a cute boy!
I can't believe he still has so much hair! My kids were both COMPLETELY bald at that age!! Calina is just now getting a little on top. Just enough to do some little pony tails.
I have to disagree. I say, letitgrow, letitgrow, letitgrow (christmas jingle, anyone?) If you know your D&D lines so well, you should've caught that. I'm married to a D&D addict, so I hear them a lot. And against my better judgment I always laugh.
Post a Comment