Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm so glad it's going to be over!!!

I've heard this song on my TV way too many times this month (it's from Noggin, which is one of my kids' favorite channels). It is catchy and it gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it. It got worse after my husband heard it because he can't get it out of his head at all....day after day after day! Every morning he makes up singing "No, I don't like Candy Corn!...." and then if I see him at lunch, he is still singing it. I don't think I've ever seen something stick soo bad. Then of course, I have it stuck in my head again, all day long! AHHHH! Anyways, I'm glad October is going to be over so I don't have to listen to this anymore. :) Happy Halloween everyone and I hope none of you get any candycorn!




On another note....today is the last day for early voting (at least here it is) and I'm proud to say I've already cast my vote!!! Only 4 days left until elections, so if you still don't know who you're voting for, this is a good place to get unbiased information: ­www.ontheissues.org

My brother sent me this comic and I thought it was very funny, so I had to share!



And while I'm at it, I'll share another one of my favorite's that I got this year:

Halloween's gonna suck this year!

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I've seen those comics circulating in my email. They are pretty good. That commercial/cartoon is very annoying! We don't watch much Noggin, but it was on for a minute today and that same annoying character was doing a Thanksgiving song! (Enough for me to ban the channel- haha!) Hopefully you don't get that one stuck in yours and your hubby's heads too.