Don't mind my puffy eyes and smeared make-up, we had just woke up not too long ago!
One of Jaylee's favorite things lately has been playing beauty shop on my hair. Usually it's before I've had a chance to get ready (like in these pictures..lol) or at night when I'm going to be going to bed, so I really don't mind, and I've realized it can be nice and relaxing letting Jaylee play with my hair. I guess I got so used to Kaysen pulling and tugging at it and I forgot that I have another kid that knows how to treat it nicely! Jaylee has so much fun creating hairstyles for me. She has a pretend hair dryer, curling iron, and curlers too, so she loves using those on me! She makes me laugh though because she'll be singing while she does it and all of the sudden she'll say, "You moved- now I have to start all over!", or she'll tell me that I need to quit moving around so much (even though I'm just sitting there) and I realize I need to be a little more patient when I'm doing her hair because she is just immitating things I've said to her while doing her hair. Anyways, she is a lot of fun and pretty talented....wouldn't you say!!! You don't see a hair-do like that everyday!
5 comments:
That is quite the hair do! How fun! You know, when I was Jaylee's age, I would wear every barett in the package to school! haha! I'd make my mom put every last one in- and she would! (She claims she wanted to send me with a sign that said I did my own hair!) I love your Halloween lay out.
What a great mom to let her play with your hair!
That'a funny! Thanks for the good laugh! You look HOT!
So cute! Aren't you glad you have a girl?
Good luck with the B-day party, I'd say do it early and reap the benefits of Halloween candy on sale!!
I think you should let her do your hair for the day... not right before you go to bed you look hot! :) I love when Josie does my hair I just always end up drenched the the spray bottle! I need to let her get the clips out what a cute idea!
Post a Comment